Forward Orders

We can deliver your orders exactly when you need them.

Providing an option to forward order your goods, BLUESKY offers you a flexible storage solution that allows you to order a large quantity at a fixed price that can be delivered in smaller quantities when required. It also helps to reduce costs, cutting down on your stock holding and keeping to planned production schedules reducing costly downtime.

Based at our modern commercial warehouse facilities, you can be assured that your goods are stored safely and available for delivery when required.


Stock Items

  • Maximum call-off period is 12 months
  • Minimum total quantity 10K of any item
  • An agreed schedule of delivery quantities and dates must be set at point of order
  • BLUESKY endeavour to ensure that 3 months of the ordered quantity is always held in stock
  • Scheduled deliveries can be brought forward if required, subject to stock availability 
  • If a scheduled delivery cannot be taken for any reason, BLUESKY can continue to hold the stock for an agreed period, but these goods will be invoiced for, and a storage charge of £10 per pallet per week charged and invoiced monthly thereafter until the goods are despatched.

Non-stock Items

  • Maximum call-off period is 12 months from the date that goods are produced / become available.
  • Minimum total quantity is 10,000 units of any item.
  • 25% proforma payment is required prior to production of goods.
  • The first 25% of the ordered quantity will be shipped immediately upon receipt of goods.  ➢An agreed schedule of delivery quantities and dates must be set to complete the remaining 75% by the call-off order completion date.  This is to be done at point of order.
  • BLUESKY endeavour to ensure that 3 months of the ordered quantity is always held in stock.
  • Scheduled deliveries can be brought forward if required, subject to stock availability. 
  • If a scheduled delivery cannot be taken for any reason, BLUESKY will continue to hold the stock for an agreed period, but these goods will be invoiced for, and a storage charge of £10 per pallet per week charged and invoiced monthly thereafter until the goods are despatched.

Bespoke Items

  • Maximum call-off period is 12 months from the date that goods are produced / become available.
  • 100% proforma payment is required prior to production of goods.
  • Goods can be called off in any quantity, whenever required.
  • Any remaining quantity of goods at the end of the 12-month period will be shipped to an address of the customer’s choice, or BLUESKY will store the goods for an agreed period with storage charges applied at £10 per pallet per week which will be invoiced weekly.
  • For more information BLUESKY’s forward ordering solution, please contact sales@blueskysolutionsuk.com or call 01472 240940.